PT Executive is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
PT Executive may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information- either VIA direct contact from our websites, submission of CV via advertisement, referral from other sources & contact directly.
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Share details with Clients/Companies/Strategic Recruitment Partners only relation to roles/jobs that might be of interest to you in your career search.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new vacancies or candidates or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org; we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Option for further communications:
If you opt in to receive communications from us, we will ask you to give your explicit consent to receiving such communications and this consent will authorise us to process your data. We will also ask you for certain optional additional information for marketing purposes.
You can withdraw your consent at any time.
Protection of your personal information:
We will not use your personal data other than for the purposes described in this notice.
Except as described above, we will not sell your personal data or share it with any third parties.
We will not keep your personal data for longer than is necessary for the stated purposes.
We will take all reasonable and necessary technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data.
Your rights under the GDPR include the following:
- The right at any time to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to be informed of what personal data of yours we hold, how we obtained it and how long we intend to keep it.
- The right to have your personal data rectified in the event that it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to request the erasure of your personal data (also called the right to be forgotten).
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability (i.e. transfer of your personal data to another organisation).
Your rights above can be exercised free of charge by:
- Sending an email to email@example.com.
In certain cases, we will need to satisfy ourselves of your identity before we can action a request under the GDPR.
Please note that if it by exercising one or more of your rights it requires deletion of your file, we may not be required or able to do so, especially if your file also holds information about our clients, or tax related information that we need to keep, by law, for a period of up to 6 years. If we are unable to comply with your request we will let you know what the reason is.
If you feel that any of your rights have been infringed, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office (www.ico.org.uk).